The Cabot Sofa features a tight seat and back, with architectural, wood block feet and simple French seams, offering a comfortable, modern take on a traditional, masculine design. Available in three vintage leathers chosen for their unique grain characteristics that will age beautifully and develop a rich, natural patina over time. Also available as a chair. Our leather hides are carefully selected for their raw, natural surface characteristics which make each piece unique.
– Leather is top grain, aniline-dyed
– Our leathers may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and colour variations which vary from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique
– Arms, seat and back feature French Seam detailing
– Tight seat and back cushions are medium density polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron wrap
– Block feet with a walnut stain finish
– Plastic bumpers on all legs to prevent floor damage
– Inner frame is kiln-dried hardwood
– Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
– Product colors may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a Grid Furnishings to preview samples of fabric and finish options.
Three color choices: Saddle Black, Saddle Brown, or Saddle Grey.
SIZE: w83 D 35 H30 Seat H18 inches.
There are no reviews yet.