The Embassy Sofa conveys a classic, mid-century style with tailored proportions and refined details. It features a button-tufted, tight back design with piping details throughout, and seat cushions filled with a luxurious feather blend. The frame is supported by a recessed, solid-wood base. Available in three vintage leathers, chosen for their unique grain characteristics that will age beautifully and develop a rich, natural patina over time. The Embassy is also available as a chair. Our leather hides are carefully selected for their raw, natural surface characteristics which make each piece unique.
– Leather is top grain, aniline-dyed
– Our leathers may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and colour variations which vary from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique
– Tight back cushions are button tufted and constructed from medium density polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron wrap
– Seat cushions are medium density polyurethane foam wrapped with a sterilized feather and poly envelope
– Legs have Walnut Stain Finish
– Plastic bumpers on all legs to prevent floor damage
– Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
– Product colors may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit Grid Furnishings to preview samples of fabric and finish options.
Three color choices: Saddle Black, Saddle Brown, Saddle Grey
SIZE: W 84 D 35 H 30 Seat H 18